Explanation Software lines (click on a subway line to see the short explanation about that type of software)
About this map
SCM IT Subway Map Europe updated for 2017: Supply Chain Software evolves dramatically
There are clear signs of a breakthrough in the use of cloud-based supply chain software. Two important application areas are transport planning and sales & operations planning. Furthermore, we are seeing strong growth in software for demand-driven MRP and there are a few cases of production planning being done in conjunction with suppliers. The growth of e-commerce is creating increased demand for order management software. As supply chain networks become ever-more complex, risk management software is becoming desirable or even essential. The 2017 version of Supply Chain Movement’s SCM IT Subway Map visualizes these developments.
Supply Chain Media has developed the SCM IT Subway Map as an overview of the different types of supply-chain software (ERP, WMS, TMS, etc.) that is available, and to help locate their various European vendors. Companies have been allocated positions on the map based on the number of implementations and the share of revenue for each software type in Europe. Companies with offices in several European countries have a subway station on software lines according to how they rate over a minimum threshold of customers and/or revenue share.
- Click or tap on a software vendor´s subway station to see the subway line(s) that this company specialises in.
- Click or tap on a subway line to see the short explanation about that type of software.
- Click or tap on several subway lines to reveal the interconnections and interrelationships.
- Click or tap next to a subway line to reset the screen.
- Click or tap on one of the sponsoring software vendors to go to its corporate website.
For information about the vendors positions on the subway map contact:
For information about marketing opportunities and sponsored hyperlinks (to vendor websites), please contact:
For general information, please contact: